An Apprenticeship or Traineeship is a great way to start in your chosen career. You can be a school leaver, re-entering the workforce or simply looking for a change.
Our extensive network of outstanding employers enables us to offer a large number of diverse positions, and as a not-for-profit you can be sure our focus is on your needs and preferences.
Benefits to joining us:
- Earn a full time wage while gaining a nationally recognised qualification
- Tailored and flexible training from skilled tradespeople at the top of their game
- Receive specialist coaching/mentoring/wellbeing support
- Build a toolkit that will set up your career for life
- Support with funding for tools, PPE, training and finance applications
- Huge range of courses plus ongoing services beyond your qualification
- We will take care of you from day one until you complete your apprenticeship or traineeship.
Join our Talent Community
Create a profile and we’ll call you!
It’s super easy to create a profile and we’ll contact you directly to discuss your career interests and help match you to the right jobs.
Even if you are not ready to apply for jobs but would like free personalised career advice, by joining our Talent Community our expert team can help set you up for the career you want. Plus, you’ll be the first to know about new job opportunities!
The Mas Experience and the Australian Apprenticeships Support Network
Mas Experience helps bring together people looking for employment opportunities and organisations looking for high quality staff. We connect the right candidate with the right employer and provide support throughout the journey to ensure success. As a trusted AASN Provider, Mas Experience facilitates thousands of apprenticeships and traineeships across the nation each year. We streamline and simplify the process so that you can focus on the more important things. These vital support services help grow the uptake and completion of apprenticeships and traineeships with end-to-end support services.
These services include:
- Free advice and assistance to businesses regarding workforce development, apprenticeships and training
- Assistance with registering new apprentices and trainees
- Payment of Commonwealth Incentives and Trade Support Loans to businesses and apprenticesTailored support, advice and job matching services for individuals and businesses looking to commence an apprenticeship. This includes career counselling via our qualified Career Development Consultants
- Tailored support to businesses and apprentices throughout the apprenticeship to improve the likelihood of the apprentice or trainee completing their qualification